Sunday, April 22, 2012

Quick update

Cauliflower
Just a quick post today, I've not gotten out in the garden all weekend except for 10 minutes to turn the compost heap and put out bread for the birds.  The cauliflower and swede I planted on the 9th have started to sprout but none of the other seeds are up yet.  The weather has been strange (glorious warm sunshine for half an hour followed by hailstones) so I am prepared to start again if nothing happens in the next couple of weeks.

I had a walk into town this morning and bought some flower seeds in wilkinsons, while I was there I got three raspberry canes for £1.50!  I have had a run of failures with raspberries so I am not hopeful of success this time but I will plant them and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...