Monday, April 9, 2012

Seeds to plant this month

If I don't write things down they don't happen (hence the existence of this whole blog). I'm taking a week off work so I'm going to plant my next batch of seeds and do some pottering around in the garden if the weather dries up at all.

Seeds to plant:
(indoors in paper pots)
9* brocolli
more asparagus

(Outdoors in ground)
Cauliflower
More sunflowers
More onion sets
Celeriac
peas
lettuce / herbs

(Outdoors in pots)
Imperial star artichoke

Yesterday I repotted nine leek and three celeriac seedlings (unfortunately, I forgot to label them so I shall have to wait till they get bigger to know which is which). I need to repot the butternut squash and I need to decide what to do with my artichoke seedlings as they are trying to escape from their paper pots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...