Thursday, February 2, 2012

origami newspaper plant pots

I made 30 newspaper plant pots tonight.  A whole newspaper's worth!  My fingers were dark black by the end.  I'm going to transplant the rest of my tomato and sweetcorn seedlings into them.  The rest will be used up as I need them for seedlings not yet planted.
 I followed the instructions here but I didn't like the 'ears' and they kept unfolding themselves so I changed the last few steps.  If I get some time over the weekend I'll photograph what I did so that I don't forget for next year.  (Edit: I've made a tutorial here)

I also ordered the last of my seeds from a really interesting website: the catalogue is a really good read and made me giggle!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...