Saturday, May 26, 2012

Catch up post

I've had a really busy week this week and have done no gardening.  The weather has been incredible so I have managed to sit in the garden and get sunburned twice.

On Thursday morning I realised that I hadn't been watering my Strawberry basket.  It is very unhappy, this is what it looked like on Thursday morning.
It is looking a little better now but is still in a bit of a huff.  Hopefully I will nurse it back to health.

My chives are starting to flower, I love the way they look. I'm also very pleased that I managed to take this picture with my P&S camera.
Chive flower
We have been eating lettuce from the garden and the kitchen window sill all week which is great. This is my lettuce growing indoors in a variety of containers.

Do you remember ages ago, in early April the naughty rabbit chewed my kiwi vine in half? I put the top half in a jar of water in my kitchen and this morning I noticed it was starting to flower! I has been in water for nearly two months so I can't believe it is still alive.  I'm not really sure what to do with it!
Miracle flowering kiwi vine


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...