Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What I have learned so far

So I'm 1/4 of the way through the year and I have already learned some important lessons.

1. don't put dandelions in the compost bin
2. protect tasty plants from the rabbit
3. growing cauliflower, broccoli and swede outside is easier than growing them indoors (since God takes care of the watering and daylight)
Cauliflower
Swede
3. I should be more careful about how many seeds I plant, I have twice what I need of some seedlings.
4. However, sometimes things just don't work out and I have to try again.
5. Flowers make me happy, I should plant more.
6. I can get almost anything I need on sale or in the pound shop

One of the Tulips I planted in December

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...